I'm looking for someone to take design sketches I have on a furniture item, and help me flesh it out to bring it to prototype. This will require a few different phases (described below).
I have worked with freelance engineers in the recent past, and some have not had the ability to pursue my needs because they have not had furniture design experience or knowledge, and another has not had the understanding or drive needed to take this to completion. I NEED someone who has the willingness to partner with me on this project, and the hustle necessary to make things happen, even if there are difficulties or lack of clarity along the way.
- A completed SolidWorks file, which has the final design, along with movements involved
- Rendering of materials, and identification of most effective components
- Prototype-ready model of product (both soft-copy and hard-copy)
Purpose of this project:
This is a research project to bring a design sketch to prototype. I am a student, and this is needed for one of my classes. Because I am a student with no income, my budget is limited.
Find me the right components (chips, boards, accessories) that can meet my needs.
1. Schematics and design developments finalization
2. 3-D Animation and Testing (heuristic analysis)
3. Rendering and build of materials with correct components for prototype
4. Re-iterations on prototype (before taking to manufacture)
5. Manufacture and feedback for revision
Based on what you can bring to the table, and your commitment on this project, we can discuss the total project, bt my budget for phases 1 - 3 is $300, and for phases 4 and 5 another $400.