Apache superset [login to view URL]
is a data visualization tool built using Python + React and am looking for a developer who can customize the framework. I am really looking for an expert on this framework and Need to demonstrate prior experience with Supersets. when u r responding to this post, please do include your previous relevant portfolios for reference.
A high-level overview of the Task:
Supersets is primarily built on python/ FAB(Flask App builder). FAB is responsible for rendering its UI pages. But there is a way where u can override the FAB (Flask App Builder) templates with React. I am looking for someone who can implement a folder/tree view structure (within React) so that users can categorize their charts and Dashboards.
• Need a build Folder API with both GET and POST methods.
• When the UI is Loaded, User should see My Folders & Shared Folders as default folders.
• Users Can add / edit / delete the sub folder’s in My and Shared Folders.
• When the users click on the Charts/Dashboards Link (which renders the all available Charts /dashboards & This View Already exists as part of supersets), Display the Folder view.
• Expand the folder view, until Charts / Dashboards are the only contents of the folder. At that point on the right-side display all the available Charts / Dashboards View / Edit / Delete Options.
• When the user is creating/editing the chart / Dashboard’s, there should a field which should capture the folder name it belongs to and when the chart/dashboard is saved, DB should hold the folder ref it belongs. (have to tweak the api to get this saved in DB)
An example of the functionality - [login to view URL]