I'm looking for an algo trading developer to help me automate a ES futures trading strategy, with a few manual inputs field that allows me to customize the entry/exit price and time. Using interactive brokers API and ibsync library.
At high level, the strategy is to initiate a long position or short position based on a pre determined price, using trailing stop loss and adjustable stop limit order to avoid frequent buy/sell noise when market price is oscillating. The trading window for each trade is for 1-2 days only, and I want to specify the exit time (e.g. U.S. time 2pm on a specific date) at market price for exiting the trade. If the stop loss point is reached before the exit time, it will keep running using the pre determined parameters and will initiate the trade again as long as the price reaches the pre determined entry price and the exit time will be same as the pre determined time.
I want fields which allows for manual adjustment, parameters that I want to customize when I turn on the trading bot is as below:
- the price to enter long position and short position
- maximum number of contracts allowed to enter at the whole time
- the initial trailing stop loss level
- the adjustable stop limit order (trigger price, adjusted stop price and adjusted limit price)
- the specified time to exit the position at market price if there is any futures positions opened, and the bot will switch off automatically after the specified time, until I turn it on (the time needs to be based on US market time, I'm based in Asia therefore my computer clock is not the US time)
- the turn on/turn off functionality (which allows me to turn off the bot and let me perform any manual intervention, when I turn on again I can reset all parameters and the bot will be resetted)
The strategy doesn't required any technical indicator, only perform buy/sell action based on price.
I know this is a very long article...but I wish to be specific about what I want to build. Hope I can make it clear enough. I also hope the developer can help me prepare a simple documentation on where I can specify the required parameters in the code and on what format I can input my parameter. Thanks.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $391 for this job
Hie, I can help you. I am a freelance quantitative trader. I have developed algos using FXCM API, OANDA API. And I have algos on QuantConnect. Using IB API won't be a problem.