We are seeking a Python & Financial guru and someone who has worked on building financial apps. Please provide examples of work.
To be successful we are looking for:
- Proven experience in Python & Django
- Financial background
- Ability to create complex calculations with real-time data
- Understanding of how investments and portfolios work
- Available during PST working hours (at least 6:30-11AM PST)
- Speaks English well and can communicate complex processes
- Responsible and delivers the committed work
- Understanding of US stock market
- Experience building around investments and real money
We do [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions] interviews so please only apply if you're able to do so.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
Hello. I am very interested to your project. I have a wealthy experience of python DJango. I can satisfy all your requirements. Please contact me and let discuss in detail. Thanks.
I’ve been involved in trading equities for 5 years, the past year I’ve developed a few trading algorithms in Python. I am a beginner at Django but familiar with everything else described