I'd like to scrape MotorTrend articles on vehicles over the last five years. Additional requirements are here: [login to view URL]
1) A tested and proven python 3 code base, preferably using the Scrapy library, which crawls the website and pulls car industry publication reviews ([login to view URL]). Need car reviews for last 5 years worth of cars.
2) Codebase includes testing, full commenting, and descriptive error messages
3) Scraping is “polite,” meaning it scrapes as a human would browse.
4) Proxies are optional and are able to be used if necessary
5) Project scrapes the key facts, like horsepower, torque, curb weight, and dimensions listed at the bottom of reviews.
6) The output of this scraping would be to a local MySQL database. Fields to populate database are make of car, model of car, year of car, all key facts under respective columns, hyperlink to review, title, and car review wording. Only need the heading, and p tags for the car review. Please include tags as one body of text and exclude actual tags. Dimensions for scraping are in the original document.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $475 for this job
Hi. I’m senior full-stack developer and expert in Python. I can do your project successfully. My talent and trustworthy will make your project meet success. I hope to contact soon. Thank you. Alex T
I I'm a professional data scientist from Scotland I have got more than enough experience with AI and ml models I am more than happy to discuss your project please drop me a text here and I should reply back.