I am a programmer with limited Python/Tkinter experience, needing a bit of help adding multiple windows (frames?) to a program.
There are to be three different GUI's to choose from: GuiA, GuiB and GuiC.
I have seen examples on the web (example: [url removed, login to view]) but they are either Python 3.x, or I could not work out how to merge the example solution into my code without breaking one or both.
I suspect this is a pretty easy task for someone who is really familiar with Pythin & Tkinter.
Attached is source that has been cut-down (anonymised) from the much larger program. It consists of:
* A background function that runs every 500ms to do various tasks.
* A bunch of GUI button handlers
* A keyboard key handler that can select which GUI is visible to the user
* Commented out sections that define the various GUI 'views' (GuiA, GuiB and GuiC), i.e. which buttons appear on each GUI.
The following conditions are essential:
* The solution must work in Python 2.7 (cannot be 3.x).
* More source code can't be supplied due to client confidentiality constraints.
* The solution must leave the basic structure as-is, so that I can merge it into the final application.
Hi, I have extensive experience with Python and can get this done for you. I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do but I'm willing to work with you to get what you need done Mitchell Carnevale, BSc.