Type of Service :
Paper type : Term Paper
23 Hrs 29 Min )
Course Level : Master
Subject Area : Accounting
# Pages : 2 ( or 1100 words Minimum)
No. of Slides :
No of Sources : 4
Spacing : Single Spacing
Paper Format : APA
Paper Details : Please see attachment (Special Assignment Description) for the order descriptionSpecial Assignment.
1. Identify a business combination (acquisition) occurring during 2010and 2016 later. The acquired company must be consolidated. Determine the type of business combination, whether there is a non-controlling interest, etc.(For identifying the type of business combination see Determining Type of Business Combination (starting on p. 6 of your text), and class notes for Chapter 1 where I discuss business combinations classified as statutory mergers, etc.)
2. Determine the fair value of consideration transferred (FVCT) and the type of consideration (cash, stock, options) comprising fair value of consideration transferred (FVCT). In ‘real life’ the consideration may be more than just cash or stock. Options are very common.
3. Determine how the fair value of consideration transferred (FVCT) was allocated. This requires a listing of the fair value of each identifiable asset, each identifiable liability, and goodwill. Also determine the total excess fair value in the transaction.
4. Show that one or more important features of the acquisition accounting are consistent with Accounting Standard Codification (ASC 805 for business combinations). For example, you could show that the kind of identifiable intangibles (if a listing is available) is consistent with the kind of intangibles listed in the Accounting Standard Codification (ASC). Cite the appropriate ASC section.
5. Write up a two page report, organized as outlined above. Provide citations and copies of the source material used in your report. (I do not want links. I want the actual source material.) I don’t want a copy of the entire source material. I want only the portion you used in your report.
NOTE: You must rely on primary sources (e.g., SEC filings, company press releases) and not secondary sources (newspapers, blogs, S&P reports, etc.) for your report. Although you might learn about the events or even importantfacts about the event through secondary sources (e.g. WSJ), your report must use primary sources whenever possible.
NOTE: Access to FASB ASC will be given to you if required
11 freelancers are bidding on average $156 for this job
You want a term paper of 1000 words done Frome 4 different primary sources. I fully understand what needs to be done. when is the deadline for submission. we can discuss further over chat.