[login to view URL]
Bungalow is rethinking the residential real estate market by providing renters with a more convenient, flexible, and communal living solution. We take the daily hassle out of leasing and keeping house, so our members more time to do the things they're passionate about. We give our members a private bedroom in a beautifully furnished home, match them with other great roommates, and include utilities, wifi, and monthly cleaning in their rent. Finally, we make sure to engage our members across Facebook and regular member-only events giving them a launching pad into a new city or simply helping them meet more great people in their hometown. Learn more at www.livebungalow.com.
We’re looking for a driven, highly personable person to be the local face of Bungalow. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-funded start-up on the ground floor. Bungalow is the newest portfolio company to come out of the Peter Thiel and Marc Andreessen backed Venture Studio, Atomic ([login to view URL]) We are looking for a person with excellent communication skills, a willingness to dive in head-first, and a true generalist comfortable with ownership and ambiguity.
Who are you?
- A true people person through and through: You thrive on meeting new people and social situations and can make friends with just about everyone!
- A top-notch communicator-- both written and spoken
- Comfortable with ambiguity and flexible work environments, and must be excited to hustle to solve problems.
- Hungry for a growth opportunity & a pivotal early stage start-up role
- Previous customer service and communications skills
- You have regular access to a vehicle
What will I do at Bungalow?
- Be the Face of Bungalow: You will be in charge of converting applicants into paying members by showing the properties and including potential residents in the Bungalow community.
- Develop our Demand Strategy: You’ll work closely with the Washington DC City Manager to assess and improve inbound channels and advertisements.
- Cultivate a sense of community amongst our members
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Opportunity to develop marketing and sales skills in an early stage startup
- Flexible working schedule (Weekdays late afternoons / evenings & Weekends between 12 PM and 5 PM).
- Great company culture
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Bungalow is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Bungalow considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.