We are an electronics engineering company that provides custom electronics design, development and consulting services including firmware, mobile apps and web apps development. We are looking for a part time business development professional based in Auckland, New Zealand to drive sales of our services and help us grow. Payment will be on a commission basis, which will be quite substantial. Duties will include:
- Generate sales leads - identify relevant contacts in target organisations establish first contact; pitch our products and services and generate interest.
- Understand requirements.
- Work in close coordination with the technical team to conceptualise suitable technology solutions to meet requirements.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Create and deliver presentations and proposals.
- Understand potential client’s purchase process and follow up.
- Close sale
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
Requirements for the ideal candidate are:
6-8 years of hands on technology sales experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Customer service orientation and problem solving skills
Good organisational and multi-tasking skills.
PLEASE NOTE: ANY ONE BIDDING FOR THIS IS REQUIRED TO BE BASED IN AUCKLAND NEW ZEALAND AND SHOULD HAVE A VALID WORK PERMIT OR BE A RESIDENT / CITIZEN OF NEW ZEALAND.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $27/hour for this job
Hello there! Looking forward to hear a good news from you. Such a bless to be part of your team. Please visit my portfolio for the work sample. Have a nice day ahead! Sincerely Hibriyah Mustafa.