The Sales/Account Manager is the single point of contact for the customer. This is a duel role job for account and sales manager who will be responsible for gaining new clients via freelance bidding sites and who will take personal responsibility for the success of existing client relationships. In this position you will be responsible for all tasks related to bidding, communication, organizing clients work, meeting deadlines etc. We are looking for someone who is smart, innovative, web savvy, hard working and has experience in SEO. The successful candidate will be passionate about great client service and will show it in their actions, their attitude, and their execution. You should have a bias toward action, an ability to understand the big picture, to work independently, and to communicate quickly and accurately back to the SEO team. You will be required to meet and exceed the client's direct and indirect objectives with great service that is planned and executed through clear internal and external communication and aggressive follow-up.
- Work closely with a portfolio of clients
- First point of contact for your clients and be the link to agency teams
- Daily bidding in freelance sites
- Ensuring weekly account management involving interaction with clients & SEO Managers
- Guarantee delivery of site audits, keyword research, benchmarking, link building, on-going content etc…
- Send invoices
- Send reports
- Assign tasks in Producteev (task management tool)
- You will be responsible for 10+ client accounts (in the small to medium sized business category)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in sales or account management or support
- Experience in a Project Management role is a plus
- Demonstrated excellent English oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of internal and external clients.
- Understanding of SEO practices and implementation is a big plus
- Able to work independently and efficiently in order to meet organization goals.
- Able to deliver high quality work to clients, meeting all deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented team player who can work professionally within a diverse team.
- Able to promptly and professionally respond to SEO related email and phone calls
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Must be able to easily get along with others and be professional in your relationships with co-workers and clients