We are looking for an enthusiastic social media manager to join our remote team based in Europe, with a strong tech support team based in China.
• Help develop and execute a social media strategy that covers everything from setting objectives to the creative development process.
• Produce, share, and refine content that grows our digital community and builds greater brand awareness and favorability.
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless plan integration and workflow.
• Develop and maintain editorial and social calendars.
• Measure, report, and optimize on social objectives and growth.
• Identify and manage social partnerships and collaborations.
• Identify and test new channels, content, and strategies that drive growth and improve processes.
• Passionate about building a global community, and someone who gets things done, excited to be part of a rapidly growing tech company set on changing how the world works.
• A minimum 3 years of experience working in a social media role or digital marketing environment.
• Strong performance orientation and skillful strategic thinking; establishes clear expectations and continuously measures performance.
• Strong writing skills and the ability to develop and maintain an authentic voice.
• Creative and design skills and the ability to produce strong creative assets.
• Possess strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills, even under pressure.
• Able to work independently and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced mature startup environment.
• Experience with Adobe suite, Social Studio, Tableau, Google Analytics a plus.
What we can give you:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible work - This is a remote position, international travel is required
- Output driven culture
- Career building. Be relocated to work in Europe