[url removed, login to view] from a list of urls, and before it scrapes it check if urls are alive and puts a tag on it that it works
2. Test proxies against sites by testing if they a html code on the site (user sets what to look for)
3. separates proxies by type (sock5/4, and web/http)
4. tests the privacy of the proxies and marks it by type (transparent, anonymous, and elite).
5. ability to filter proxies by: type, speed, privacy, and site passed
6. ability to export proxies by filter, and also import proxies into the program
7. ability to set proxy judge