Here are the requirements.
1. Implement using C++ framework "tinydnn" ([login to view URL])
2. Implement SqueezeNet. Supports 3 modes.
b) Compressed 8 bits
c) Compressed 6 bits
3) User Cifar-10 as training and test set.
4) Well documented code
5) Demonstrate on a linux machine for image classification
6) 1 hr of code review to be included
Building on top of Part 1, implement object detection similar to SqueezeDet.
1. Implement object detection using squeezeDet ([login to view URL])
2. Implement in C++ using tinyDNN
3. Demo on linux machine
4. Well documented code.
5. 1 hr code review.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $595 for this job
Hello! I read your details. I have a full of experiences in C++ Programming. I've finished many projects like this. I can finish your project clearly and quickly. Hope your kind contact. Thanks!
I am a senior software engineer and I am preparing a mater degree and my research point is in machine learning and computer vision so this project is matching my interests and skills