I need command-line linux script. Must be written in C becouse need native script as possible. Script must use less libraries as possible (i mean native code), becouse everything is about speed.
1. Request webservice (simple http get) for data (login credentials), if empty data is given, script must terminate.
2. Login to website (over https via html form) with given login and password.
3. Create loop - check special service via socket, wait for needed response.
4. Sumbit html form on the same website when loop from 3. responds with correct response.
5. Send status to webservice that tast was done (simple http post with params)
I have this script made for Windows, but need to rewrite it for Linux. Hired programmer can edit this code or write it own from begining.