Develop a containerized microservice for GMail that operates according to the Open Microservice Guide (OMG) exposing the entire API for GMail.
1. Fork the project [login to view URL]
2. Template the project
1. Add Circle CI and Codecov
2. Setup project skeleton (this is language specific)
3. Create a Dockerfile
4. Create a [login to view URL]
5. Create MIT LICENSE and README describing how to install, test and how the project is laid out.
3. Design the container according to the OMG: [login to view URL]
4. Write out the [login to view URL] which documents all the endpoints and container utilization.
5. Write tests to make sure service works.
6. Complete project by providing a pull request to the repository origin.
Example microservices can be found in GitHub: [login to view URL]
1. Send email
2. Search for email
3. New events when emails come in