Need a Time tracking desktop application developed with the following -
1. Starts when user logs in
2. Stops when User logs out
3. Pauses when system is idle for more than 5 or 10 mins or when system is locked
4. Resumes when user activity detected again.
5. Allows to log 3 types of activities - JIRA Ticket, Workfront Ticket, Others.
6. User must provide URL of the JIRA or Workfront ticket to start activity
7. When the user ends the activity, the application will use info from URL and log time on JIRA or Workfront against the specific ticket through their respective APIs
8. Store all data in a secure local fle which syncs with a database in a local server over VPN
9. Application must allow manager to export timesheets of specific dates for specific user.
10. Must support unlimited user accounts with at least 200 user transactions at the same time.
11. There should be adequate supporting documentation provided during final handover.
3 freelancers are bidding on average ₹34000 for this job
I did a project on monitoring use login,logout,idle time,user [login to view URL] i can help you in this project.I have some doubts on this [login to view URL] you clarify ?