Do 3D rendering for a kitchen model.
1. $ 80 per model with 3 views proposed. We have sketch-up model available, which will need to get imported into 3DS Max, accessorised. We will share the color codes and finishes that our factory can produce, but the freelancer will need to bring the creative inputs on the model - what colors, lighting, accessories (we will share dos & donts)
3. Our expectations on the quality of work are that the look & feel should be like the quality of gobal kitchen cos: Veneta Cucine, Nolte Studio
4. We would like you to mail the final 3DS sketch-up model back to us (the one whose render is final) along with the original images back to us
5. We would want you to confirm to us, that you would not be re-using these models & images for anybody else.
6. The payment would be released after receiving 3 renders as per our satisfaction and receiving the final 3DS sketch-up model.
For this project I will create a Milestone payment system as follows:
i. 1st image sent to us – by which time we would have agreed on the quality of the render, lighting, materials, accessories.
ii. If your worry is on the non-payment; initially when you send us images for feedback – send with your watermark
iii. We will give feedback and agree on the final quality of the image
iv. Once we agree on the final image, you will remove the watermark and give us the image
v. At this point we will release the first payment
vi. You will still own the 3DS file, as we would not have received the file till then and we would depend on you to do the other 2 renders
b. After the first milestone is crossed – then you work on the other two renders for the project.
i. Again we can follow the same pattern that you watermark images sent for feedback
ii. But before release of final payment – you will us the 3DS Max file, and the other two images without your watermark