The Apollo AT5500 agitating hot tank is the latest innovation from Apollo Engineering with a hydraulically controlled lid and platform operation. The list of features includes;
Centrifugal filtration of the chemical solution provides massive reduction in;
- Chemical cost - a 75% saving over the life of the machine
- Consumable costs - no consumable filters required. Cleaning of the centrifuge and pot strainer takes approximately 20 minutes per
- Indefinite caustic life
- hydraulically controlled lid and platform (depending on model) allows for easy loading of parts and agitation of the platform to improve cleaning cycle times
- Surface oil is removed using a disk type skimmer to ensure the parts are not covered in oil when they are removed.
What we are looking for is an animation to show the equipment operating. The following features are important to show - ;
- the lid raising to vertical.
- Oil Skimmer running showing the disk removing the oil off the surface of the solution.
- The platform raising to the top of its stroke
- the platform being loaded with a part - specifically, 3516 Caterpillar Engine Block
- Platform lowering into the chemical solution then agitating up and down (stroke height 150mm)
- Centrifuge running while the tank is agitating, showing the chemical running through the centrifuge then returning to tank .
- Label the hydraulic power pack.
STP file will be sent to winning bid.