DJI Inspire/ Matrice Battery Charging Case Insert
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $298 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Objective: Design a modular foam and plastic insert to a 19" x [url removed, login to view]" x 8" case to allow the transportation, organization, and safe charging of DJI Inspire TB47/48 Batteries, 2 10” I-Pads, and 2 Radio Control Units.
Scope: The manufacture has limited materials and is restricted into specific carrying cases. The goal is to cool and charge 8 batteries and associated battery based equipment. Design a power bus, preferred off the shelf with minor modifications, power circuit breaker and safety switches, cooling, and component support structure for DJI components listed above.
• Powering the System: There needs to be a way to plug the power bus into a standard wall outlet either by opening the case or a panel mounted IEC 60320 C14 through one of the side walls.
• Power Distribution: A power bus needs to be installed with the capacity of 4 three (3) prong outlets and 4 standard USB. This bus needs a 15A circuit breaker. Would prefer this component to be commercial off the shelf, certified by a manufacturer.
• Safety Switch: There needs to be a contact switch between the input power and the power distribution system to ensure the system will not be energized while the case is closed.
• Cooling System: We are looking for standard computer fans run from USB ports to provide sufficient enough airflow to cool both the DJI AC adapters and the LiPO Batteries. Fan size to be determined by required amount of airflow to cool components and amount of space inside the case.
• Commercial off the Shelf Components: The design needs to accommodate 2 DJI AC adapters (Model A14-100P1A, 2 DJI INSPIRE Charging Hub (DJI [url removed, login to view]), 8 DJI TB47 LiPO Batteries ([url removed, login to view]), DJI Inspire Remotes (DJI [url removed, login to view])
• Case: case is 19" x [url removed, login to view]" x 8" (2” lid and 6” base)
• Basic arrangement: the fan(s) need to provide airflow to cool the AC adapters, charging hubs, and all batteries. If the design allows I would like to see the top layer to be foam to slide the battery in to prevent movement with fans pulling air down a Plenum and exhausting out the opposing side of the case.
• Materials: polyethylene foam in 2 inch sheets cut by waterjet. We can also use cut plastic as support elements.
• Product 3D rendering
• Bill of Materials: All parts need to be listed with part numbers and manufacture contact information.
• CAD: All designs completed in Solid works and final design raw files delivered upon product acceptance and project closeout.
• PCB: If a PCB is developed, drawings to be delivered. Delivery format – to be determined.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online