Clean modeling job of tools / items using Blender3D
This project was awarded to valentinesuh for €23 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€8 - €30 EUR
DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT USE BLENDER AND YOUR PRICE IS OUT OF MY POSSIBLE RANGE OF GIVEN TASK,
Please. Read through if you bid.
- This work is for wireframe only with following details,
no texturing needed, not illustration work but for real time use
- Must use Blender for modeling, and use .blend as delivery format
- Must be original work with 3 saved intermediate files of progress,
5 min 15min 30min for example
- I must have exclusive royalty free right to use, copy, modify and sell
the produced 3D models of this job request, by accepting this work you agree with these terms
- Must be low to medium poly wireframe 200-1200 tri depending on model
- I will see as bonus if items can have LODs if it is little amount of work
- Model in islands (example hammer has wood stick and iron part)
and in one mesh joined, and make vertex groups for logical moving parts
- Clean model preferably quads
- In real world scale
- OPTIONALLY Rig parts that need rigging and apply simple animation (example bending bow)
- Deliver final items in one blend file each, one joined mesh
- One material per item, logically named by the item
If I like the output and workflow works, I will need more work
varying in scale. Most important is the originality of the file,
and the communication.
If you have read and understood requirements, start your
proposal with word heippa!
Good written English or Finnish language is needed.
I am very able modeler and I will review model and suggest fixes if needed,
and I will paint it in other paint software
Most of the items I will model in 15 minutes,
but you as bidder can use 30 minutes,
of which I can pay 10 eur for 3 items depending on case.
1.5 hours for 3 items = 10 eur
each in on milestone.
So - read thourgh - Clean model in blender - I will make possible optimizations, UV unwrap it, paint it.
If you are ok with this be welcome to help me in modeling.
Example of models: Simple farming tools: a bucket, rake, hammer, axe, ...
We will discuss on what I need. Carage tools: wrench shelf car tire etc.
Toys: doll, figure, teddy, etc.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online