Create an Animation using supplied 3D models
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $442 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am creating a video loop for a 3 sided hologram unit called the Dreamoc. You don't really need to worry about that. I just need a final video file supplied to me with 3D model and logo animations on a black background. This is what is needed in terms of the animation:
1. I will supply you with around 10 x 3D models. I need these 3D models animated - something along the lines of lots of pieces or particles forming together and building to form the model then it spins / rotates for a few seconds then breaks up and dissolves away. I need the same or similar animation for all the 10 product models.
3. Then I need a logo animation. I will provide you with the vector logo you must model and animate it.
4. I have 2 slogan of text that must be animated.
5. The models are STLS, low poly, not textures but are coloured. I need you to also make the models look nice. Add lighting to the scene.. make the outside material shiny. etc. make the products look good and more realistic.
Timelines of 1o days but I need renders as we go with a first set starting asap. i.e. one by end of the week another 2 or 3 by Monday. That sort of thing so I can check and test.
You need to allow time for any changes and reverts that I give you.
Try budget around $300. Please show portfolio of modeled products / logos and animation of products that you have done before.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online