Game Artist/Modeller - Mobile Game
This project was awarded to lilmos for $1120 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
We are a small Australian Indie game studio who requires a contract 3D Modeller/Animator for our upcoming mobile game.
You'll be asked to model and animate the following categories:
- Milestone Package 1 - Flora Assets ($[url removed, login to view] AUD)
- Milestone Package 2 - Level Floors ($[url removed, login to view] AUD)
- Milestone Package 3 - Animated Game Assets ($[url removed, login to view] AUD)
- Milestone Package 4 - Enemies / NPC's ($[url removed, login to view] AUD)
- Milestone Package 5 - Pets ($[url removed, login to view] AUD)
All milestones have a corresponding payment value. We follow a strict validation procedure to ensure your work is acceptable and upon acceptance we provide you with payment (within 1 business day).
THE ART DIRECTION:
Think Crossy Roads but with a less blocky and more rounded look. (Attached is one of our characters)
Because the art is not overly complicated but rather a 'less is more' mentality it should not take longer than 3 weeks to complete this job. This would suit someone with a year or two experience looking to make some quick money.
THE CURRENT STATE:
Currently, we have developed all the characters and corresponding animations. However, you will need to provide concept art for some of the Game Assets and Enemies (which we can discuss later) which you will design and animate.
- we expect that if you are outside of our locality that you will communicate with us daily on your progress. THIS IS MANDATORY, due to strict timelines on our end. We will provide you with a report template to fill out at the end of each day/working period.
While we like to build strong relationships with our contractors, we are an indie studio, which means delivering on time is paramount to us. We have real deadlines and you will be held to the same standards that we expect of our in-house designers/developers - this relates to communications as well as standards of work. Please don't take us and this opportunity for granted like some have in the past; we will reward you with continued work into the future if you provide an A+ effort.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online