We are a small Australian Indie game studio who requires a contract 3D Modeller/Animator for our upcoming mobile game.
You'll be asked to model and animate the following categories:
- Milestone Package 1 - Flora Assets ($100.00 AUD)
- Milestone Package 2 - Level Floors ($100.00 AUD)
- Milestone Package 3 - Animated Game Assets ($500.00 AUD)
- Milestone Package 4 - Enemies / NPC's ($300.00 AUD)
- Milestone Package 5 - Pets ($120.00 AUD)
All milestones have a corresponding payment value. We follow a strict validation procedure to ensure your work is acceptable and upon acceptance we provide you with payment (within 1 business day).
THE ART DIRECTION:
Think Crossy Roads but with a less blocky and more rounded look. (Attached is one of our characters)
Because the art is not overly complicated but rather a 'less is more' mentality it should not take longer than 3 weeks to complete this job. This would suit someone with a year or two experience looking to make some quick money.
THE CURRENT STATE:
Currently, we have developed all the characters and corresponding animations. However, you will need to provide concept art for some of the Game Assets and Enemies (which we can discuss later) which you will design and animate.
- we expect that if you are outside of our locality that you will communicate with us daily on your progress. THIS IS MANDATORY, due to strict timelines on our end. We will provide you with a report template to fill out at the end of each day/working period.
While we like to build strong relationships with our contractors, we are an indie studio, which means delivering on time is paramount to us. We have real deadlines and you will be held to the same standards that we expect of our in-house designers/developers - this relates to communications as well as standards of work. Please don't take us and this opportunity for granted like some have in the past; we will reward you with continued work into the future if you provide an A+ effort.
63 freelancers are bidding on average $1206 for this job
Hi, i have seen the attached image. i am ready for this project. i will do it within deadline. Please check my portfolio:- [url removed, login to view] thanks