Unity 3D Developer is needed to make a bone straightener simulation.
1. Receive input parameter data from the simulator user (The initial upper bone coordinate position is assumed (0.0,0), lower bone coordinate position at the initial conditions (x, y, z), lower bone coordinate position according to the final target (x, y , z), strut coordinates A1 to A6 (Above), strut coordinates B1 to B6 (Lower)
2. Calculate and verify the initial strut conditions, based on input data can be validated the length of the initial strut or the position of the initial strut
3. Adding the strut library to be able to change the type of strut used by the patient, for advanced cases because the length of the initial strut is lacking for playback, then the strut replacement is carried out
4. Simulate (Animation) the movement of bone and strut forward or backward based on the start condition - target parameter
5. Display the parameter data during the process of turning (movement) (bone strut A and strut B)