Hope all good at your side!
I'm gonna make it short cos don't have much time.
I need a Beijing-based (or someone familiar with Beijing) Chinese speaker who can find me accommodation.
I need it today/tomorrow/day after tomorrow..
1. The person needs to suggest me buildings/youth communities/buildings for young professionals, wherein the entire building is a residential area.
2. The person MUST contact the management of the accommodation and find out, whether they accept foreigners as long-term tenants (for your info: in China, foreigners are not allowed to live in a building unless permitted by the local government).
3. The target location: no particular area; however, I should be able to reach Tuanjiehu Station (and Sanlitun area) in no more than 30-45 mins. Anything along the line 10 would be ideal, but it is not a requirement.
4. My price range is 3500-4500 RMB per month. If I really like the apartment, then willing to bump it up to 5000 RMB.
5. The target apartment should have at least 20 square meters.
6. The target apartment must be unshared. A studio or 1 bedroom apartment sounds great.
7. The target apartment should have a decent standard. No luxuries, but just decent and clean – you may somewhat refer to the websites below. Definitely, not into the very old style building with a rotten bathroom and kitchen.
8. I have to move in during THIS weekend at latest, so the apartment must be ready for viewing asap.
9. I do not accept references to agencies like 5i5j, lianjia or any other general leads. I need precise (and verified if they can accept foreigners) information on a particular building community.
For your reference, I can show you similar websites:
1. [login to view URL] - great accommodation and price and location, but they do not accept foreigners. Not helpful.
2. [login to view URL] - great accommodation, location, they accept foreigners, but the price is too high.
3. [login to view URL] - great accommodation, location, they accept foreigners, but the price is too high.
4. Tiaoma Youth Community (in Jinsong area) – I am not sure if they have any direct website (3rd-party website here: [login to view URL]), but this is what I need: great accommodation and price and location, but they do not accept foreigners. …Not helpful at the end.
Hope it is clear what I look for. It should be a pretty obvious task for a Beijinger and I hope we can find something for me. I am good to pay 25 RMB (or the equivalent in USD since I have USD on my account in freelancer) for one lead that meets my criteria. 6 leads max for now – if more, then I'll have to think about my budget.