I am researching businesses of online teacher-to-student teaching and tutoring of the English language for South Korean customers. I will use this information in planning for the same type of business with teachers from the Philippines. I am not looking for a detailed report on every company in the business. I rather want a well organized, properly researched report of a sample of the businesses currently in operation.
I want a survey of 5 companies offering online teacher to student services operating within South Korea. These companies’ offered teachers should be from the Philippines. If one is unable to find 5 companies using Filipino teachers, the remainder of those companies can use native English speaking teachers from western countries such as the USA, UK, Australia, etc. These companies should have websites in Korean and be found using Korean search tools. They should not be a school I would find at the top of a google search - I can find those on my own. The successful candidate may need to call or chat with companies' customer service departments to gather the necessary data. Each company should be organized individually, with their company name in Korean and English translation, as well as their url specified. If the total information gathered can also be presented in a spreadsheet, that would be great, but is not necessary. For each company, the following questions should be answered, if possible:
- What types of classes are offered?
- Do they offer business english, IELTS, TOEFL, general conversation classes, classes specially designed for individual clients, etc?
- 1-on-1 classes, or 1 teacher for a group of students studying at the same time?
- What different age groups are taught ?
-What different skill levels are taught?
- What are the various lengths of time that classes can be? For example, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, etc.
- What are the time lengths of the courses offered? For example, is one course 4 classes, 6 classes, 12 classes, etc?
- How much do the classes cost? For each different course offering or class offering, please specify how much the cost is.
- Are any additional services offered other than online teacher-to-student classes?
- What supplementary material is included? For example, books, downloadable pdf’s, multimedia, mobile applications, online content, etc
- What are the accepted forms of payment? For example Credit card, PayPal, Alipay, Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, etc
- What type of customer service is offered? Can you call and talk to someone, email, etc?
- Does the website say if the teachers have accreditation? What kind of accreditation do the teachers have? For example, do they all have university degrees, teaching certificates, etc? If they are accredited, how is can a customer verify this?
- What types of promotional deals, if any, does the company offer?
- What days and times are available? Are courses on set times, or are they flexible to customers’ preferences?
- What reviews, positive and/or negative has the company received? (please give some examples; I don't need you to visit every review, but just enough to show me the general picture)
Please note, I do not want research done on large international English schools like EF, Wall Street, British Council, etc.
It seems that some people haven't noticed that it is essential for candidates to possess a high skill level in written and spoken Korean. Please make sure that you have this before you bid for the project. Thank you.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $528 for this job
I am a very experienced market research professional. Over 18 years serving multiple sectors such as FMCG, Retail, Consulting, and Services. Fast and accurate.