What we want?
- Fully functional website designed as per the wireframe below.
- A dashboard so we can upload content as per our requirements. The dashboard upload feature must help us upload content on three web page: Resources, Labs and Projects (Detailed below)
- Website should be Indian and clean; not necessarily minimal.
- Patterns and clean textures are welcome; no grungy/gritty textures.
- We would love the animated content to have an element of organic growth to it. By organic, we mean a degree of randomness in the timing of the animation.
- We are open to displaying a short loading screen for the site if that will ensure intuitive response times, especially for the homepage.
Design, Content and Animation
We have developed the content, design and rough animations for the website. To support you during the development process, we will send across all visual and content assets as per your requirements.
This being said, we are unsure of the best way to execute our ideas; and we would love this process to be as collaborative as possible.
Please know that we value your inputs highly with regards to the website, and we understand that your team has better solutions to offer to web development than we do. This being said, here's our requirement for the website in as much detail as we understand.
List Of Pages: (We recommend reading this alongside the Wireframes as it’ll paint a clearer picture)
1. Landing page/Home page - We would like to have passive interaction and animation on our homepage, with specific animated elements on the other pages. We have thought about how the animation will appear and guide the user through the home page and the rest of the site.
[login to view URL]
Individual Project Pages
5. Resources: The content in resources is mostly going to be text based along with images. However, we do envision videos going on here shortly. The content here is aimed at allowing non-media personnel understand media operations and execution better.
6. Labs: In an effort to promote better quality content among media personnel, our team will be recording process videos along with explainers. We will also be allowing project file downloads. These files can go up to 5GB. Do advice us on the best route to take for displaying these links on our website.
8. For Investors
9. Terms & Conditions
In addition to the pages, we would like a pop-over call-to-action encouraging people to sign up for our newsletter. The goal is to insistent not intrusive. Do advice us on the frequency and location of these pop-overs so our goals are met.
Projects, Labs and Resources
As mentioned, these pages will be constantly updated by our team. For this we would like a dashboard to be developed.
Projects, and to an extent, Labs are straightforward from our perspective, because they are fixed formats that we will be sticking to most of the time. When it comes to Resources, we have quite a bit of publication/content that will vary in layout per post - illustrations, infographics, banners, et al. We need your advice on how best to approach this. There is going to be a lot of data hosted and/or embedded in all of these.
When it comes to SEO, our team will send across Meta Name and Descriptions for each asset (Pages, animation and design). We would love it if your team to put it all in place for us.
Additionally, the dashboard being developed for projects, labs and resources would require parameters for us to manually add meta titles and meta descriptions for each post in each section, and each asset within a page. Please know that we do plan to use Header-based SEO techniques, and as such would require H1, H2,H3... settings in the dashboard.
Could you give us a detailed breakup of the cost for all of this, and the timeline for the project? Are there any queries from your side?
IMPORTANT:Please let me know the tech stack you would be using to make this possible.
49 freelancers are bidding on average $415 for this job
I will do it. I am here to communicate with you about this job. If you are interested. I do it for free according to your guidelines also please check my recent work and all reviews. Thanks!