InfoTech is a new, small company with four employees offering consultancy services in the areas of information strategy and systems, IT, business process modelling, etc. As part their e-business strategy they have decided to launch a basic website promoting their services. Your job is to design and create a website for InfoTech meeting the following requirements:
• Website must be created using Google Sites.
• Website must have at least ten pages.
• Website must make good use of images and text to promote the business and staff.
• One page must contain a form that enables potential customers to book an appointment or submit a query.
The exact design of your InfoTech website is up to you to decide; however, credit will be given to students that demonstrate understanding of the more advanced aspects of the module content.
Look and feel of the web site:
• Good use of colour / layout
• Appropriate use of images
• Good menu structure
• Appropriate selection of pages
Business aspects of the web site:
• Clear description of the business
• Effective promotion of the business