Job Not Found

Sorry we couldn't find the job you were looking for.

Find the most recent jobs here:

Complete a thesis project with the outline provide in the link below. As well, 60% of the research MUST be peer-reviewed article. And, the writer must use the specified online library database provided to obtain MOST of the peer-reviewed sources for the study. The other 40% should come from reputable sources. Paper must be written using APA 6th edition style and have 30 sources. Chapter 2 (litera...

$471 (Avg Bid)
$471 Avg Bid
11 bids

I need the programmer for my multiple job. Kindly bid if you have good programming knowledge Thanks

$314 (Avg Bid)
$314 Avg Bid
3 bids

Hello I am looking for publicity in India, West Africa, South America, and UAE. Please contact me if can help us get in the top news in your country. If you are in America, Please contact me if you can get me on top tech sites right away.

$250 - $750
$250 - $750
0 bids

The project is a book about depression. The book is called "Through the eyes of the monster" and it talks about depression and it follows the daily life of a very successful Entrepreneur and Philanthropist as she maneuvers through her life living with depression.

$130 (Avg Bid)
$130 Avg Bid
11 bids
needs models 6 days left
VERIFIED

We are in search of models from every country. Please bid

$50 / hr (Avg Bid)
$50 / hr Avg Bid
1 bids

I have a wordpress (WooCommerce + BuddyPress) listing web site. I need to convert it to android app and IOS app and need to sync web date with apps. need nice and user friendly design and possible offline use of apps. Thank you

$629 (Avg Bid)
$629 Avg Bid
15 bids
device engineer 6 days left
VERIFIED

we need device engineer freelancers. you have to know about PCB.

$22 / hr (Avg Bid)
$22 / hr Avg Bid
1 bids

Sincrono solutions is a leading supplier of integrated business, technology and process solutions on an international delivery platform. We offers Software Development, Web Development , Design, Web Consultancy , E-commerce Software Solutions and Custom Application (Client Server),Mobile apps development for Android and IOS development to clients worldwide. Through its in-depth experience and shr...

$405 (Avg Bid)
$405 Avg Bid
3 bids

I require someone to write up a profit and loss statement for a one year period, it’s important you have experience in this field so please don’t bid for the job if your going to feel unsure on your Capability. I also require you to work out what service fees I need to add to the product cost. “ for profit margins “ Any questions or concerns you may have Please send mys...

$181 (Avg Bid)
$181 Avg Bid
5 bids

Hello - I need to make a PCB that will have a total of 8 Solid State SPST relays, an Ardiuno nano (or similar functionality since I'm only using the digital pin functionality), 4 LEDs, and sturdy mounting connectors for a wiring harness to connect the following: Solar Power Wires, Lithium Ion 18650 Battery stack, Solar Battery Charger, Car Battery Charger, Wall Battery Charger. You could bui...

$250 - $750
$250 - $750
0 bids