I need to enable mobile responsiveness for my website : [url removed, login to view]
Currently, it is written in ASP Classic and retrieves the page structure and formatting from data held in a MySql database.
My Header and Footer files are attached to my main asp pages using <!-- Include files --> .
If you can use the current structure and just make it mobile responsive, I am fine with that. You will need to use include files so I can use them with my existing asp classic pages.
If on the other hand you need to completely redesign it, my requirements are :
- Give me the ability to add new pages, menus & content in the future
- Ability to talk with a MySql database to search for
* Webpages on this site
* Product references on my webstores (different sites)
[You can test this current functionailty ]
- The server I am on is ASP (Classic & .Net, AJAX) ready, but does not support PHP
- Customer Service contact capabilities
- Mailing List Signup
- The other pages I currently have listed.