Hi, we're looking for linux tutorial writers to write CentOS/Ubuntu/Debian and other tech related How-To articles on our site.
Few example titles are
1 - How to fix XXX error on Apache
2 - How to Upgrade PHP
3 - How to Install LAMP on Linux
4 - How to fix command not found errors
Few terms are
1. Articles must be unique and not copied off the internet
2. Article word count needs to vary, meaning not all short articles and all articles doesn't need to be lengthy
3. Articles should contain necessary screenshots for the required tasks
4. Articles should contain the correct Title and the description tags
5. All articles must be in English
6. Articles should be correctly formatted on our WordPress theme
15 freelancers are bidding on average $10/hour for this job
with 10 years experience in Wordpress, PHP, Woocommerce, SEO. I can help you finish projects which you probose. Please give me skype address. we can communicate each other easily.
Hello, As a full-stack developer, I have very good experience with linux and apache. I can help you to write articles in different distributions of linux and apache.
Hi sir, I read though your project description. I am interested in your project. I am a Data entry expert. I have experienced in your project sir. I want to complete 100% properly. Thank you Sir
I have been a Linux system administrator for many years. I have managed PHP and wordpress websites for many years. I have written articles for many good companies.