I have a new website that is built on WordPress. We are a legal services agency that is in NYC. Our competition is only about 100-150 other agencies. My competition are all individuals who have been in the industry for 30+ years. There reviews are horrible, and their websites are disasters. However, they rank in google for keywords that I would like to rank in 1st for. It seems like google has no alternative but to place them in 1st rank because there isn’t anything better.
My website will require the following
1. Doing a comprehensive audit and fixing the problems below and whatever else may exist.
2. Building up my domain authority as it is a 6 now
3. Fixing my meta titles & descriptions (currently have 20 pages total)
4. Updating and adjusting H1 – H6 tags on all current pages
5. Fixing broken links
6. Fixing Text/Code Ratio
7. Checking to make sure we do not have on-site duplicate content.
8. Optimizing my mobile web speeds as they are about 6 seconds now
9. Optimizing my desktop version to under 2 seconds
10. Along with anything that will be of relevance
11. Website Optimization
12. Custom Content Creation
[login to view URL] Profile Development
14. Analytics Setup
Then the SEO
1. Keyword strategy (Keyword strategy to focus on quality over quantity. Closely analyze a variety of factors specific to my business to determine what keywords will have the greatest impact on my business.)
1. Keyword research (Each keyword is tested and scored to ensure we’re selecting the best search terms research: Search volume, competition, buyer intent, search trends, industry and market.)
2. Keyword list (30 Keywords to start)
ON- SITE Optimization BUILDING RELEVANCE
3. Thoroughly evaluate my website and help to implement on-site changes that will affect both my search engine placement and click-through rates. These optimizations will ensure that both Google and potential customers see me as a relevant source of information for my targeted keywords. Look for: H1 tags,
broken links, site content, mobile compatibility, page speed, and more.
4. Optimize 10 existing pages and adjust or add content to help with keywords.
5. Create Content and optimize 10 additional pages to help with keywords.
LINK PORTFOLIO DEVELOPMENT – BUILDING TRUST
6. Most of SEO work should also be focused on off-site link building. Quality, natural links are essential in building trust in my website, thus turning Google into a powerful referral source for my business. build links: Directories, website bookmarks, article engagement, blog posting, and more.
BUSINESS PROFILE DEVELOPMENT
7. To make sure that Google and prospective customers know that my business is active, create and maintain up-to-date profiles for my business on trusted online business directories. This helps customers quickly and easily find key information about my business when they’re actively searching. build profiles: Directories, website bookmarks, article engagement, blog posting, and more
i also would need the following done as well
Link Portfolio Development
• Website Bookmarking
• Classified Business Listings
• Local Business Citations
Custom Content Creation
• Custom Article Publication
• Offsite Content Marketing
• Aged Article Inclusion
• Custom Blog Publication
• Onsite Content Changes
• Article Engagement
• Video/Image Implementation
Ongoing Website Optimizations
• Google Search Console Creation & Installation
• [login to view URL] Creation & Implementation
• XML Sitemap Creation & Implementation
• Schema Tag Implementation
• Canonical Tag Implementation
• Google Maps Integration
• 301 Redirect Mapping & Implementation
• Menu Edits
• Insert Nofollow Tags into Onsite Links
• Site Speed Optimization
• Link Detox Audit
• Onsite Broken Link Repair
• Standard Link Removal