I am sanjeev kumar. Responsible for managing acquiring clients, management of projects related to SEO, programming, designing, link building. One of my SEO responsibilities is to conduct heuristic analyses of completed Web sites or advanced prototypes. I not only evaluate the user friendliness of the site, I also evaluate the search friendliness of the site.
One of the most important aspects is keyword analysis. For this I have used many online services/tools like Word Tracker, Overture Keyword Analysis Tool, Keyword Analysis Tool by Shawn Hogan.
The most important building block of SEO is the information architecture. For HTML/XHTML, audio, video, and image files to generate qualified search engine traffic, the key ingredient to making these files appear relevant are the information architecture and the interface that communicates this architecture.
My experience spans Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Link Management, E-Commerce and overall E-Marketing for over 2 years of professional experience and over 3 year of personal online experience, providing me with a very unique and valuable background that enables me to be an effective Search Engine Marketing and Optimization Services Consulting Expert.
1. Keyword analysis and selection.
2. Site side analysis and recommendations.
3. Link analysis and recommendations.
4. Reporting and analysis, client communication and presentation.
5. Monitor & Track the results of the SEO campaign through web analytics and conversion tracking.
6. Work closely with the client in analyzing their site content, keywords and site traffic
7. Review existing content and optimize for SEO, submitting recommendations to be implemented with scheduled updates.
8. Write page titles, meta descriptions and meta keywords that adhere to best practices for SEO.
9. Optimize targeted landing pages.
10. Link building, Article/ Press Release review, Creating Google Sitemap and Ongoing SEO reporting etc.
11. Optimized navigational structure.
12. Developing promotional blurbs for search engine submissions to be used for directory listings.
13. Suggesting SEO friendly domain name for a new client or helping them acquire an old domain which has never been dropped.
14. Program scope and management.
15. Meet or exceed client goals.
16. Maintaining client relations.
17. Skill managing and consulting with webmasters, programmers, designers.
18. Resolving coding and usability problems.
19. Detecting and checking main competitor’s rankings and making sure client gets ahead of them and maintaining the rankings.