Being a Financial engineer and avid programmer, I completed a lot of projects in Data analytics, Statistics, ML & Data Extraction in (R, Python); Finance (stock price prediction); Reports and homeworks using LaTeX. That being said I always aim to fulfil my tasks quickly and provide the best end product to my customer whilst maintaining a good line of communication all along.
- Mathematics, Finance.
- Time series analysis (SARIMA, GARCH, MGARCH) Stochastic models and simulations.
- R: base R functions and the tidyverse family, data.table, etc...
- Python : NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Selenium, streamlit and other libraries.
- VBA Excel: macros, workbook, sheet
- SAS: STAT/AF/IML, macros, sql, ...
- Notebooks : Rmarkdown, Jupyter, Google collabs.
- Dashboards : R (shiny), python (dash/Django).
Yassine worked on a time-sensitive SAS and VBA project.
He understood instantly what had to be delivered and how to deliver it efficiently. His ability to speak different languages facilitated the exchanges with the various collaborators. He truly is a VBA and SAS expert and 100% committed to what he does!
For these reasons, I recommend Yassine for work on SAS or VBA.
Looking forward to working with you again
Thanks again, buddy!