We are looking for a Native German expert in Media Relations and media pitches.
The job is to contact media outlets and journalists, establish relations in order to position company reputation and expand the knowledge about the company among the German media.
1) Identification of key media in Germany: Construction of database of media outlets and key journalists that covers the following topics: business, infrastructure, aviation and trends.
2) Creation of deliverables: file in Excel with detailed information: name of media, name of the journalist, email, contact.
3) Define media with Tier 1 and Tier 2 of importance. This report has to be updated and delivered monthly.
4) Suggest priority relationship matrix with selected media (who is more and less important, etc.)
5) Identification and proposal of opportunities based on media interest in Germany for the following 5 months, starting in August.
6) Propose 5 different contents that may be interesting for German media (August-December 2018).
7) Follow up with media and lolling for interview opportunities.
Minimum requirements of a freelance expert:
Must be an expert in reputation, strategic communications and public relations, with his/her own media network and presence in Germany.
August -December 2018 (may be extended based on the results)