We need a game bot for the game AION, that does the following:
[url removed, login to view]
Your browser may not support display of this image.
Click and download the above 11 files and install the game clients.
Please contact us for game account login details.
1. One computer will able to open more game clients and keep CPU occupancy rate as low as possible. Easy to use.
2. Automatically recharge Health point and Mage point. Auto attack any close monster near the character. Bots need to be able to do some setting for different class performs different skills.
3. Instant picking items, improve efficiency.
4. Automatic Identification of obstacles and get around it in game.
5. Auto setting for avoid attack other player's target, and do not attack other player.
6. If other player or GM in game contact the player, bots system will auto alert.
7. The bots can set script to farming monster within a radius.
8. Team can be able to follow the team lead to farming monster. Different career can use unique skill to help team farming.
9. The bots can set to sell cheap items and keep some great value items or equipments.
10. The bots can set one or more times attack power.
11. The bots need to have Strong anti-crack. There should have one bot account assign system. One Bots account is set to bind with one computer only.
12. One bots account will expire after 30days. Recharge require if buyer want to keep that bot account active.
13. The bots must support OS:
Windows XP Chinese Simplified & Traditional
Windows 2003 Chinese Simplified & Traditional
14. The bot must hide itself and also make sure game company can not detect the bot. ===========================================
Information about AION game in English:
[url removed, login to view],[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view];sid=245
For more information about Bots, please check google.
How to write bot for AION
The application itself is simple. Even the controlling portion where you would have to launch the game client app from your app. What will take time is mapping memory to monitor things of interest (character inventory, current map, etc.) We are looking for something similar to WOW Glider to circumvent anti bot software as well. Memory is in English; therefore, language is not an issue.
Reading the memory is not very hard. All the rest of the code and logic is not very complex. Lots of memory comparisons to determine where the character is located in memory, where the map is in memory (to locate gold drops), etc. . This part is what will probably need to be done each time there is a change to the client. Also, getting around security (like Warden in WOW and what ever NCSoft is doing) will take time as well. May not be necessary for the initial bot, just means it will get killed off sooner.
So, you need the follow:
1. Simple GUI (screen shots, provided)
2 - Controller portion: auto mouse clicks; auto keyboard clicks based on bot logic; auto heal.
3 - Memory analysis to locate map, character, inventory, etc. and monitor memory changes 4 - Any custom man-in-the-middle packet sifting (may not be necessary) requires packet capture and analysis (may require reverse decryption???)
The app is easy, the controller code (the bot actions) is easy, the memory analysis will take time. Also, we don't want to a more robust bot, it need to be acts more human.
Sometimes the problem may be the GMs have just discovered you and ban you based on window name which is easy to fix (setting a random window name every minute would fix this). The only time you'd have to do a memory analysis is if the game developers change the memory structure of the game (which should not happen often as it is extremely risky for them). Most scenarios I can thing of would not include this, but it is possible. Also, once a model for mapping memory has been done, it is much easier to do it again (having previous experience and previous layout analysis done).
If it were me, and I have design several software security/anti-hacking systems. I would move memory around at random and would keep things encrypted until I needed them. I would also have an encrypted memory to store data in. I don't expect the game client to do this as it may impact performance. I would also access input at a lower level that windows messaging (tracking state more directly) which would make it harder for a bot to control input via simulated input. There are a variety of other things I would do, including monitering the bot community, download clients and reverse engineer them. Personally, I don't think they spend that much effort as the bot community have to pay their monthly account fees and that is money in the game companies pocket, where as a non-bot player may only stay around for a month anyway.
I'm bringing this up to let you know some of the obstacles a developer is going to have to overcome to deliver and maintain what you will do.
Also, make sure you provide source for the bot that you wrote as well.
Payment method will be optional: Paypal or Western Union.
Payment date: 20% pay when bot functions all complete.
50% pay when bot completely ready to delivery to our client.
30% pay when you do first update.
And update payment will pay on first update as well. ===========================================
Game bot sample:
[url removed, login to view]
(The bots must have completed different code and interface with this sample bots)
1. what programming language the target platform (operating system)will use?
PC, window XP, 2003
2. Are you working with an exiting product and you want to add new features to it?
We are aim to make a new products. For that game Aion , they are another game company, our client have not cooperate with that game company. They pay us to make stand along program that have the features they are looking for. It is no hacking that game company system or any kind, it is make the player can get more function and help them play game to have more fun.
3. Where can I get more info about the game develop code, and other info?
You need to find out many info by your own. We are no the game develop company, we just take job from client. You are the one check everything and develop the program.
This is a really important project, only people with experience bid on this.
Also, POST A PM STARTING WITH "I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH BOTS", pm in which you will describe the steps you will take to create this bot - a work plan.
If you don't do this, your bid will be removed.
Thank you ------------ Budget is less than $1000 ------------
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1175 for this job
I am very much confident to do this job as I have more than 4+ years of strong experience in desktop and Web Development. I have a complete knowledge of and expertise in C, C++, C#, Java.