Manage Ads in a source code with a guide
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $225 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
I have "Super Max World" source code (a game from [url removed, login to view])
The original source code contain : Admob, Facebook Audience Network, StartApp, MobileCore; and for rewarded video ads there are AdColony, Unity3D, Vungle; and TapJoy rewarded offerwall.
What I want is to remove all this ads and keep just Admob for the Interstitials, and create Admob for the rewarded video ads.
A documentation is in the source code of the game and it's easy to follow the guide and manage the Ads, thank you.
Link to preview in the store (PS/ I have the source code uploaded) :
[url removed, login to view]
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Products and Features That Maximize Your Freelancer Account
- How to Start a Blog & How to Craft Your First Introductory Post
- How to Launch Your Freelance Company in Just 10 Days
- How to Get Your Name Out There as a Startup: 5 Simple Marketing Strategies
- 9 Sure-Fire Ways to Grow Your Freelance Business
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online