[login to view URL] is web platform specialized in local procucts. We are an online company who puts in relation customers and local suppliers. In fact, it gives the chance to small local producers to get a way to be promoted on the Web.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager for [login to view URL], in order to build successful business activities for Portugal.
Business Development Manager (M/F)
• Evaluate enquiries, prepare and present concept solutions.
• Prepare quotations and technical proposals according to customer’s expectations.
• Work in team to prepare technical material to be presented to the customers.
• Maintain and develop relationships with Cluster sales network.
• Lead Generation prequalify of target costumers and acquisition of new clients.
• Distribution of BtoB services to different enterprises and organizations.
• Conduct consulting- and sales activities.
• Maintain and update the CRM with all activities created
• Create posts on social media to generate website traffic
• Visits and calls of prospects to present the services
• Create the Database of prospects for Portugal
• Create e-newsletters
• Degree in business education or other relevant studies.
• Ideally at least 1 year of experience in the B2B sector, combined with know-how as an Account Manager.
• In depth knowledge of the Portugal market.
• Fluency in Portuguese and English. (French a plus)
• Experience in dealing with customers and good communicative skills.
If this sounds like an interesting position, I look forward to receiving your application.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
I'm dedicated when it comes to work. I can undergo trainings if needed. I'm good at sales, taking calls, photo editing, video editing, data entry and can work with minimal supervision. Let's work!