Full time Senior Network Engineer, CCNP-Voice/Collaboration Needed
iT1, a leading national technology solution provider headquartered in Tempe, AZ, is looking for a Senior Network Engineer with CCNP Voice and/or Collaboration Certification to join our Consulting team. iT1 has been recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" awards as one of the top 5 places to work in Arizona for the past 5 years, earning the #1 ranking in 2014. This is a testament to the great team and culture we have here at iT1!
The Network Implementation Engineer, CCNP-Voice/Collaboration is responsible for the design and implementation of complex solutions to meet our client’s technology and business needs.
Our engineering team consults with our sales team, project management team and clients to deploy highly technical solutions to help our clients achieve their business objectives. This person will be a networking subject matter expert for strategic client opportunities covering one or more technology areas. The Senior Network Engineer role provides design expertise and leadership during the deployment phase of any engagement.
• Develop detailed solution designs, implementation plans, and testing matrices
• Execute delivery of client projects in the Networking space as aligned to skill set (may include Networking R&S, Wireless, VPN, Firewall, etc.)
• Defines technical requirements to meet customer business requirements
• Implements solutions according to technical requirements
• Escalate issues to appropriate personnel as necessary
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Current Cisco CCNP-Voice/Collaboration Certification
• Minimum four years of network engineering and support experience.
• Experience with unified communications is optional
• Ability to assess existing architectures and situations and make recommendations
• Strong ability to cultivate relationships with clients to develop and share understanding of technology solutions
• Presentation and articulation of technical content aligning to audience
• Experience with QoS and performance monitoring tools
• Network Engineering: 4 years
Required license or certification:
• CCNP-Voice/Collaboration Certification
• Lucrative compensation package including performance bonuses
• Insurance: Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
• Leave and Holidays: Vacation, Paid Holidays
Retirement: 401K Plan with company match
Job Type: Full-time
• Tempe, AZ
iT1 is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Please contact HR and Recruiting if you are interested and qualified 602-235-0325. Please submit your resume to Alexa.Perry@it1.com for consideration.