I currently have a joomla 3 site which uses the virtuemart reporter ([login to view URL]) to create reports for our sales reps using the 'shopper groups' filter.
This works great for calculating sale totals for reps, but it does not calculate commissions
I need a plugin with which I could
1) set the commission rate for a sales rep, then
2) when a report (each sales rep has their own unique report template) is generated the plugin would calculate the commission due by multiplying the commission rate set in the plugin with the 'total sales' value from the report (value exists in the database). this calculated commission due would then
3) be sent via email to both the sales rep and the web admin.
4) bonus points if this information could be accessible when the rep or web admin login to the website as a history
5) must be able to handle multiple reps either through multiple instances of the plugin which could be set to trigger off rep-specific reports, or through a method in the plugin itself to map report templates to sales reps for notification purposes.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $536 for this job
Hi, I have more than 10 years experience in Joomla. I have developed a lot joomla plugins. I have read your project in details, I just don't understand point #5. Could you please explain more? Thanks
Hi, I am Joomla,PHP programmer having 5 years of experience. I am very good in wordpress,php,mysql,joomla. I have done highest projects here in Joomla. You can see my joomla profile here [login to view URL]
Hi,dear. I am a senior software developer. I am familiar with Joomla Plugin. I have just checked your project description, I am able to complete this project. I am looking forward to your response. Thanks.