&amp;lt;b&amp;gt; PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW, ALSO READ THE CONTRACT DETAILS
IF YOU CAN NOT SHOW US SIMILARE WORK YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE WHICH WE CAN TEST, THEN WE MUST NEGOTIATE THE TERMS OF PAYMENT.
&amp;lt;i&amp;gt;we are not looking for a copy or clone. All the work must be done by yourself or your assosiates and all the rights will be transfered to us&amp;lt;/i&amp;gt;
YOU MUST SING UP WITH B I D S T E R and b i d a n d c l i c k AND TEST THE SITE BEFORE BIDDING. YOU WILL RECEIVE FREE BIDS AT SIGNUP. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY OF GETTING A GOOD IDEA OF WHAT WE NEED.
A WORKING BETA VERSION MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 4 TO 6 WEEKS. THE EARLIER THE BETTER. THE FINAL PAYMENT WILL BE ISSUED 2 WEEKS AFTER LAUNCH AND TESTING.
Website design elements, technologies and programming languages:
PHP / mySQL / Java Script / Ajax &amp;lt;/b&amp;gt;
we are looking for a talented programer who can set up lowest unique bid auction website such as this: b i d s t e r . c o m and also this: b i d a n d c l i c k . c o m
We need the web design to be to the same standard as these 2 sites but we are not looking for a copy of any sort. All the work must be done by yourself and your assosiates and all the rights will be transfered to us at the end of the project.
in order to have a full understanding of the way this auction works please see this:
replace xxx with htt
xxxp://[url removed, login to view]
xxxp://[url removed, login to view]
This website is an auction website platform which is best explained as being a virtual shopping channel. Bidding is done online, by telephone or by SMS. Customers can register to start biding or they can bid by text or phone without registering. All auctions are run in real time.
Customers will purchase packages of bids before they can start bidding (unless using txt or phone). Bids will have different costs depending on the number of bids purchased.
As soon as a bid is placed the system will work out whether the bid is; lowest but not unique or, Unique but not the lowest or, lowest unique bid. During the course of the auction these things can still change so for example a "unique but not lowest" could become the lowest as other bids are placed.
&amp;lt;b&amp;gt;Administration Console (backend operation control)&amp;lt;/b&amp;gt;
The backend control panel must be done to a high standard and all options must have icons. For example icons for NEWSLETTER, AUCTION MANAGEMENT, USER MANAGEMENT... and so on. The operation must be very simple and easy to use.
• Members can be added.
• Member delete, which allows you to fully delete a member and all their information from the system.
• Members have the option to upload a photo of themselves at the time of register, this photo will only be viewable by administrator.
• Member suspend feature which allows you to suspend a member.
• Edit member info such as address, balance, username, password and more.
• Member balance report can be downloaded.
• Users can be differentiated into verified users, unverified users, suspended users, most active users, joined today users and all users.
• Search members by name, ID, or email.
• Winners log report with auction name, auction ID, winning bid, and date are shown and can be downloaded.
• Can view bidding and purchasing history of each user.
• View members orders will show what the member has purchased plus all details of the purchase.
• New auctions can easily be added.
• Photos can be uploaded.
• Auction parameters can be edited when putting in an auction; such as auction duration in days, hours, minutes. Cost per bid
• Admin has the option to give any auction an Auction ID number. All Auction ID can be downloaded or viewed in admin.
• Auctions can be edited, deleted, duplicated. Auction can be scheduled to sart at a later date.
• Auctions can be searched by auction name and or ID.
• From this section, admin can set the different configuration for the site
• This will allow admin to adjust the parameters of various payment settings and enable and disable payment modules
Email Notifications management:
• Email template modification capabilities allow admin to control the content of each email that goes out from the system.
• Email templates: Registration email, Member welcome email, Password change/email change email notification, member edit profile email, refer a friend email, winner confirmation email, password reminder email.
• Admin can add more email templates as they wish.
• Press and Media. Admin must be able to add articles from media and press in this section. This section will have its own page on the front end of the website
• A WYSIWYG editor must be provided to edit the details of the content
• All pages must be SEO friendly
• Admin can see the details of bidding by day, week and month (bids per day, bids per week, bids per month)
• Total value for bids placed by day, week, and month
• Bid numbers by Auction name or ID. Admin must be able to see which products are getting the most bids in auctions and which products are getting the least bids
• Total value of sales from the auctions. This will be the winning bid amount only. Admin must be able to generate a report on total value of items sold through auctions by day, week, and month. As well as a separate report on bids bought.
• All reports must be able to be categorized by country, product type, price.
• Admin must be able to view a list of items won in the auction
• Admin must be able to see which items have been paid for
• Admin must be notified if any items are paid for and still not despatched
• Admin can add or delete countries from here. The site will run on the following countries UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and option should be available to add more countries.
• Active members who request newsletters must be seen here by admin
• Admin selects newsletter and forwards to members
• Admin can add, edit and delete newsletters
• Admin can have the option to send newsletter to even those members who did not sign up for newsletter (but not to members who specifically asked not to receive newsletter)
• Admin can view transactions of googlecheckout, credit or debit card
• Admin can reverse transaction when needed
• Admin can view bids paid through SMS
• Admin can manage all news to be displayed in the front end of the website
1. Free Members
Anyone can bid on an auction using SMS. Persons below the age of 16 are not permitted to participate in any auctions.
2. Paid Members
Members can register online, buy bid packages and place bids. They can also use SMS bidding. They will have full access to “My Account” where they can view and control their account
Admin must be able to edit, delete or block/stop auctions and users. They can also change the packages options and can completely control the auction process.
the Website will incorporate the following Third Party Works: Merchant Account, Payment Gateway, SMS API Server, Hosting.
the Website will be designed to work with the following web browsers: System will be fully compatible with all standard browsers, i.e Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome.
You must sign a contract with prohibits the use of any unlawful material, i.e. copyright material and third party material without their consent. You will also sign a NDA.