This is an initial project for what could be a larger piece of work. It is basically step 2 of three.
I am looking for someone to build my CMS based on flat HTML templates I will provide and a data schema that outlines some of the data tables behind the website.
At a high level, the CMS site will have:
- Around 22 form based pages
- Save, Edit and Create functionality to manage Pages, Articles, Products, Users and Article Categories
- Login and user Registration
- Data Import from other server (access can be supplied as required)
- Reply to this project with a non-scripted, automated reply with examples of experience and an indicative cost and timeframe based on the information above
- I will then shortlist Freelancers and supply a details brief and the flat HTML pages to gauge the full requirements
- Freelancer will be required to provide a breakdown of costs, timeframes and deliverables. Without this your bid will be rejected
- I will assess all responses at that point and select the winning freelancer to start working with.
In terms of the code used to build it, I will provide:
- Flat HTML templates for all pages with some limited JS functionality
- Database Schema
- Hosting on Digital Ocean
High level requirements:
1. Create the Database using a supplied schema
2. Create BitBucket repo for Dev and Prod branches (access will be supplied to my Bitbucket)
3. Integrate the flat HTML templates with the newly created Database including functionality outlined in the brief supplied to shortlisted freelancers.
4. Create import functionality to import data from another server (details will be provided, as will access to other server if required). More details about the import are in the brief given to shortlisted freelancers.
5. Create Cron task that Schedules and runs the data import every day at a set time, with Admin control of active/inactive via the dashboard page.
6. Ensure the website is launched with SSL / HTTPS and security in mind using the URL that will be provided.
7. You’ll need to define the tables and fields required for the Articles, Article Categories, Pages and Components. This can be based on the fields within the pages for the above in the supplied templates.